Thoughts on Dragon Age 2 via the demo
- Combat is nice. I of course played a mage, and WHEE. Ahhh, my beloved Primal spells. FIERY DEAAAAAATH.
- I am rather fond of Lady!Hawke (snerk) voice.
- The framework in which the story is told is intriguing, and I think I will like it.
- Dialogue will take some adjusting to. On the one hand, I reaaaaaaaaaally love Mass Effect, so I know it works, But I still want ladyhawke to say EXACTLY what I pick. Ah well.
- The redesign of a previously seen character CERTIANLY makes her more awesome looking. I rather like it, but I can see that it might irk people.